The japanese kanji 和 means peace in english. Until the 8th Century, generally referred to the nation with the character ［倭］and the sound “Wa” or “Yamato”. In the 8th Century, many Japanese began to find the character to be offensive and initiated the process to replace it with the character ［和］meaning peace, harmony, or balance. Show your down in this fly PEACE GANG T.
Rep PEACE GANG in this super cool Bucket hat. Pair With the matching button down shoes and mid top sneakers to complete the fit!
· [Material]: 100% polyester diagonal cloth
· [Size]: Adjustable from 56cm(22") to 58cm(23")
· [Print Technology]: Thermal transfer print
· [Print Position]: All over print
· [Type]: Bucket hat
· [Care Instruction]: Hand wash, air-dry, do not slit or bleach.